Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Happy Turkey Day

The National Football League(NFL) has released part of the 2009 season which includes Opening Weekend and Thanksgiving, both include the greatest team ever in sports, The Green Bay Packers.
I just teasing although I am a stockholder, but I'm just a humble fan.
I did notice that the remaining schedule for Turkey day which includes the tradtional Packers/Lions matchup then we get the spectacular match up of the Raiders at the Cowboys before the NFL Network finale of Giants at Broncos.
That means matchups of 5 of 6 teams that did not make the playoffs last year, a team that didn't win a game and the FRIGGIN RAIDERS!
What's the deal. Does the NFL actually want us to spend time with our familes on this holiday?
I almost would rather work and get Black Friday started.
Not really.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home